Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A moment, more like 100, of weakness



I am told venting is a good stress reliever. Personally, I prefer to workout more than once a day, but this option is not fixing my need for great results. 

I haaaaaaaaaaate being out of my comfort zone, as most individuals do. In regards to my animation, I feel like I am not obtaining top notch results. I also know that top notch is not going to come from my first ever animation.

 I have laid out all of the pieces I need to accomplish my final animation. I have rendered multiple animations of my character running to ensure the run appears smooth. I placed the character against a background I found and was not pleased with this simplicity, so I worked on a background of my own in b&w. I believe this consisted of 50ish frames or so. I did not want my animation to just consist of this character running from right to left,so I added that horse I created for SL into the mix as if she were being chased. I found an armored character and placed him on the horse to act as a villain. As I was putting this together, I ran into a few issues that prevented me from altering/adjusting/painting/etc. I also began hating my b&w background and scraped that and created a colored background. At this point I have my new background set in frames, 48 frames, and am starting to place my character, keeping in mind not to do what I have previously done. 

As I work on these trials, I read and watch tutorials and stray off of my project to create animations using techniques that I wish I could have done with my proposed project. I have failed at trying to incorporate these techniques due to my restricted drawings of my character. I have made a pretty cool animation that does not pertain to my proposed project- that made me happy and feel somewhat confident that I have a bleak chance at surviving in the digital world. 

Also: 

No comments:

Post a Comment