Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sketch Run trial


For this attempt, I used the timeline animation sequence that Photoshop offers. I spent some time, with the aid of a Youtube video and googling tutorials, on figuring out how to make this happen. At first I was overwhelmed, but once I starting my trial it all started to make sense. Once I became comfortable with what I had established, I played around a little bit between the frame and timeline animation. Of coarse I started my endeavors off with the more difficult of the two. Frame animation is much easier to manage and place the pose. I don't regret starting with timeline animation because I proved to myself that I can do the challenge and eventually go into 3D animation.  


While I was playing around with the timeline animation, I accidentally made the background I picked appear to have the sun go down. I have been trying to render it into a video to post, but I think the thing I enabled does not cross over into a video render. I will work on figuring out how to share with you this cool affect.
   *The background I will be using for the animations here on out are not a creation of my own. I googled and found an appropriate setting for my character. I do not have the time to render up one of my own for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment