Thursday, March 20, 2014

Elements of project

Elements to carry out Animation Project:
  • 1.       Settle on an idea and create a script.
  • 2.       Create storyboards based off of script. Will use story boards from Visual Media project.
  • 3.       I won’t be executing a whole scene into an animation. I am creating a basic animation of my main character running. I will plan the look of the run sequence- developing the style, tone, color and overall artistic approach to each and every sequence. 
  • 4.       If I were adding a minor dialog, I would cast the voice for my character.
  • 5.       Import the running sequence hand drawing flow chart onto the computer. I will rig and render the drawing in Photoshop CS6.
  • 6.       Pre-production phase: I will start putting the run sequences into separate frames.
  • 7.       Production: This is where I will play with the timing of the frames and placement of the frames to make the animation run smoothly.
  • 8.       Post-production: Add sound of running/heavy breathing
  • 9.       Present to instructor & peers
  • 10.   Make an edits
  • 11.   Final submission

No comments:

Post a Comment